The piece was acquired by Florentine Galleries in 1781 and has been in the Uffizi since 1959. Since about 1933, the work among a few other, has been attributed to an unknown artist, called The Master of San Martino all Palma.
The Church of San Pier Scheraggio
Visit the website of the Polo Museale Fiorentino
Luca Giordano and Taddeo Mazzi at the Uffizi ...
Filippino Lippi between Renaissance and Manne...
The Kidnapping of the Sabine Women
Giorgione, the Venetian school at the Uffizi