Coronation of the Virgin

Author:     Painted in: (active in Florence in the early 14th century)    Framework: Tempera on wood, 230x117    Located in: The Church of San Pier Scheraggio
Madonna della Ninna

In the 18th century the painting was in the chapel of the Compagnia della Ninna in the church of San Pier Scheraggio. It became the property of the Florentine Galleries in 1781 and was axhibited at the Uffizi in 1959.

Author:


Want see this artwork?

Book now a visit

Pierantonio Bandini Baroncelli was an Italian Banker who succeeded Tommaso Portinari as manager of the Medici Bank in Bruges. An unknown Netherlandish artist executed a portrait of Baroncelli and...Read more


Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_close() in /var/www/virtualuffizi/index.php:193 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/virtualuffizi/index.php on line 193