Painted between 1360 and 1365 for the church of San Remigio. At the Uffizi since 1851.
Born Tommaso di Stefano, called Giottino, the painter may have otherwise been known as Giotto di Maestro Stefano. The artist is documented by the biographer, Giorgio Vasari, but it is not known for...Read more
Visit the website of the Polo Museale Fiorentino
Luca Giordano and Taddeo Mazzi at the Uffizi ...
Filippino Lippi between Renaissance and Manne...
The Kidnapping of the Sabine Women
Giorgione, the Venetian school at the Uffizi